The Parish Council represents the first tier of Local Government, serving the needs of the local community. Residents of Budock Parish can seek advice and guidance on various matters pertaining to the local area. We will endeavour to assist at first hand or to forward matters to the unitary authority, the Cornwall Council. Visit Cornwall Council website.
The Parish Council meets at 7.30pm on the last Monday of each month with the exception of August and December. Meetings normally take place in Budock Village Hall except for June and October when they are held in Treverva Village Hall. Any member of the public is welcome to attend.
A standard agenda is used for meetings with additional items as and when required :
- To accept apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest
- To receive a report from the police
- To receive a report from the Cornwall Council ward member
- Public participation and comments on items on the agenda
- To confirm the minutes of the previous meeting
- To report matters arising from the minutes not on the agenda
- Agenda items
- To note Cornwall Council planning decisions
- To note plannning enforcement complaints received from Cornwall Council
- Planning Applications
- Reports from Committees and Representatives
- Finance and Payment of accounts
- Date and time of next meeting
To contact the Parish Council, please email the clerk.